| Medarot 7 |
|Release Date||JP: September 13, 2012|
Medarot 7 is the latest numbered game in the Medarot franchise, released on September 13, 2012 for the Nintendo 3DS.
Much like its predecessor Medarot DS, Medarot 7 is an RPG following the adventures of Azuma Amakura and his Medarot Metabee (in the Kabuto version) or Rokusho (in the Kuwagata version). Medarot 7 incorporates many of the gameplay changes made in Medarot DS, but does not function as a sequel. Rather, it completely ignores the events of Medarot DS and begins a new story using the same characters and places.
 General information
Medarot 7 sports fully 3D graphics and 140 different Medarots to collect.
- Battles are displayed in 3D on the top screen, with command buttons and an overview of both teams' positions on the bottom screen.
- Towns and dungeons are now completely 3D.
- The Medachange and Rotation features have returned, and it's possible to name/rename your Medals.
- The Medalia and Charge gauge systems from Medarot DS have been carried over, with some major differences.
- Many new attacks have been added, and mechanics for old attacks have been changed drastically.
- New features are introduced over the course of the game using the Medarot license system.
 AR Cards
Players who pre-ordered the games received a pack of AR Medarot cards, which can be viewed using the AR viewer inside the game. The two versions came with different packs of 32 cards, for a total of 64 different cards.
 Box art
 See also
| Main series /
| Medarot 1 (PC / PC2) - Medarot 2 (PC) - Medarot R (PC) - Medarot 3 (PC) - Medarot 4 |
Medarot Navi - Medarot 5 - Medarot DS - Medarot 7 - Medarot 8 - Medarot 9
|Remakes||Medarot Perfect Edition - Medarot 2 Core - Shingata Medarot|
|Spinoff games|| Medarot Cardrobottle - Medarot G - Medabots AX - Medarot Brave - Medarot Dual |
Medarot Girls Mission